- 6 cups reduced sodium nonfat chicken broth
- 1 oz dried black mushrooms
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sherry wine
- 3.4 cup frozen petite green peas
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 whole grain rolls
In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine chicken broth and dried mushrooms. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
Strain liquid through a paper towel lined sieve, reserving liquid. Rinse mushrooms under cold water to remove and grit, and slice into thin strips.
Return strained liquid and sliced mushrooms to saucepan and set pan over high heat. Add soy sauce and sherry wine and bring mixture to a boil stir in peas and gradually add eggs in a thin, slow stream, and stir gently with a wooden spoon for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro and green onions.