- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat couscous
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
Prepare couscous according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, combine shrimp and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Once water boils, drain and plunge shrimp into a bowl of ice water.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, cilantro and coriander. Mix well. Add shrimp and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer couscous to four plates, top with shrimp mixture and serve.