- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- ½ cup instant brown rice
- 1 4.5 oz can diced green chilies
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add the next 6 ingredients and mix well. Let mixture stand 5 minutes.
Preheat broiler. Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook 3-5 minutes, until almost cooked through to the surface, frequently smoothing the top with the back of a large spoon.
Place skillet under broiler; cook 1-2 minutes until top is done. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and return skillet to broiler. Broil 1-2 minutes, until cheese is golden. Slice into 4 equal wedges and serve warm or at room temperature.