Smoked Salmon and Veggie Sandwich
- 1 large whole grain baguette
- ¼ cup nonfat Italian dressing
- 4 oz. nonfat cream cheese
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1-cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Ground pepper
Cut bread cross wide into 4-5 pieces, slice each piece in half lengthwise. Brush soft inside portion of each piece with Italian dressing. Gently spread cream cheese over bottom portion of bread.
Arrange tomatoes over cream cheese. Place basil leaves over tomatoes and then top with smoked salmon. Season with pepper, if desired, and cover with reserved sandwich tops.