- Product Reviews
Myoplex from EAS
• Top Quality Nutrition Shake
• Precision Nutrition Formula provides 42 grams of a unique and proprietary blend of high-quality proteins, which includes ion-exchanged whey protein
EAS Myoplex 42 Pack - Nutrition Shake and Meal Replacement.
Myoplex takes the guesswork out of providing the body with the proper protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed to support your active lifestyle. With 42g Quality protein including whey, 27 Vitamins & minerals and an excellent source of fiber; Myoplex is a favorite among i-supplements patrons.
To maximize your results, use Myoplex as part of your 6-meal a day nutrition program. Consuming three square meals everyday is a nutritional concept of the past This method of eating leads to unstable blood sugar levels and prolonged periods of amino acid deficiency. This dietary roller coaster may leave you feeling hungry between meals, and more prone to body fat storage. Plus, without a consistent supply of protein and amino acids, it is nearly impossible to build and maintain the lean muscle you've worked so hard for. To build your best body ever, you have to eat often to regularly fuel your body with high-quality nutrients.
This new, high-quality formula also offers tremendous value and convenience, and like all Myoplex Precision Nutrition Formulas, it's delicious and super easy to use!
Serving Size 1 ea
Servings Per Container 42
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 40 -
Total Fat 5 7.000%
Saturated Fat 2 8.000%
Trans Fat 0 -
Cholesterol 50 17.000%
Total Carbohydrate 22 7.000%
Dietary Fiber 3 12.000%
Sugars 2 -
Protein 42 84.000%
Vitamin A 50.000%
Vitamin C 40.000%
Vitamin E 100.000%
Vitamin B12 60.000%
Pantothenic Acid 50.000%
Vitamin B6 45.000%
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Myopro Protein Blend Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk-Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Taurine and L-Glutamine), Corn Maltodextrin, Dairy Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Mono And Diglycerides, Potassium Phosphate), Oat Fiber, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbid Acid, Niacinamide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Boron Proteinate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Cyanocobalamin), Potassium Phosphate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose And Beta-Carotene.
Directions: For a rich, creamy shake, combine the contents of each packet with 15 oz of cold water or skim milk and thoroughly mix in a blender or shaker for 45 seconds. Use 2 to 3 servings daily.
Warnings Contains egg, milk and soy ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Protein is the most important supplement that you should take as a bodybuilder, athlete or fitness competitor, next to a multi-vitamin. To simply put it, if your not taking in the adequate amount of protein on a daily basis, you will not grow and you are not recovering and your wasting time in the gym.
- You should consume 1.5–2 grams of protein per pound of lean muscle weight. If you weigh 150lbs, you should be consuming 225–300 grams of protein each day!
- Meal Replacement Shakes are a great way to make sure you meet your daily intake of protein and nutrients. You want to also make sure you are eating high protein foods as well, such as chicken, fish and steaks.
- After an intense workout your muscles breakdown, which is why protein is so important! Protein will repair and build new muscle tissue.
- MRP’s are great for people who live a fast paced lifestyle and have trouble getting in meals each day. Meal Replacements are loaded with important nutrients and vitamins so your body easily gets its daily allowance of each. The carb to protein ratio in MRP’s are nearly perfect, especially for people who are dieting.