- Product Reviews
Isopure Low Carb's Major Proteins Include:
- Beta-Lactoglobulin 55 to 62%.
- Alpha-Lactalbumin 19 to 22%.
- Immunoglobulin 9 to 10%.
- Bovine Serum Albumin 6 to 8%.
- Lactoferrin .5-1%. I
In addition, Isopure Low Carb is rich in Branched Chain Amino Acids and Glutamine.
Each Serving of Isopure Low Carb Contains:
- 3024 mg of Isoleucine
- 6864 mg of Leucine
- 2688 mg of Valine
- 4.6 g of L-Glutamine.
Athletes tend to need more protein than sedentary individuals to achieve positive nitrogen balance. Most recommendations range from 1.5 to 2.0 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day. Isopure will help you achieve the positive nitrogen state you are seeking.
Serving Size 1 packet
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 450 mg 19%
Potassium 900 mg 26%
Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 42 g 84%
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 50%
Vitamin E 50%
Pantothenic Acid 50%
Vitamin B12 50%
Vitamin B6 50%
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Vitamin/Mineral/Amino Acid Blend (Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Chromium [Amino Acid Chelate], Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulphate, Molybdenum [Amino Acid Chelate], Selenium [Amino Acid Chelate], Biotin, Niacin, Copper [Amino Acid Chelate], Potassium Iodide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine HCL, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Thiamin HCL, Riboflavin, Vitamin B-12), Artificial Flavor, Strawberry Powder, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, FD&C Red 3.
Directions: For a delicious shake, place contents of one packet (64 g) into 12 fluid ounces of water and mix in a shaker or blender. If a shaker or a blender is not convenient, Isopure Low Carb can be stirred into solution with a spoon.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I-Supplements offers the lowest prices on Nature's Best and all other protein powders & vitamins!
Protein is the most important supplement that you should take as a bodybuilder, athlete or fitness competitor, next to a multi-vitamin. To simply put it, if your not taking in the adequate amount of protein on a daily basis, you will not grow and you are not recovering and your wasting time in the gym.
- You should consume 1.5–2 grams of protein per pound of lean muscle weight. If you weigh 150lbs, you should be consuming 225–300 grams of protein each day!
- Meal Replacement Shakes are a great way to make sure you meet your daily intake of protein and nutrients. You want to also make sure you are eating high protein foods as well, such as chicken, fish and steaks.
- After an intense workout your muscles breakdown, which is why protein is so important! Protein will repair and build new muscle tissue.
- MRP’s are great for people who live a fast paced lifestyle and have trouble getting in meals each day. Meal Replacements are loaded with important nutrients and vitamins so your body easily gets its daily allowance of each. The carb to protein ratio in MRP’s are nearly perfect, especially for people who are dieting.